Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. This page outlines our policies on how we use and protect your personal information. If you have questions or issues not addressed here, just contact us.
The information provided on this website is for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to make sure this website is accurate and up to date as possible. However there may be mistakes, both typographical and in content. Therefore, this information should be used as a general guide and not as the ultimate source of information.
Third Parties We Work With
We only work with reputable third party technical providers who adhere to the highest level of security when it comes to personal information. We chose them because they do not use your information for unlawful purposes. They practice up-to-date procedures and are compliant with anti-spam laws.
This Website – lifechangescoach.com
The purpose of collecting information on our website is to help you better understand what we do and how we can help you.
Therefore, we collect some information to help us do that, such as what pages you clicked on and the type of computer and browser you are using.
We cannot get your name and email address without you knowingly and willingly providing that to us through a form.
Links to other websites are meant as helpful resources. The practices and policies of other websites are not our responsibility.
The content on this website is protected by Copyright law.
My Personal Code of Ethics for Professional Practise in Life Coaching
Professional Conduct. As a coach, I:
1. Maintain a professional working practice,with up-to-date policies and procedures.
2. Abide by and conduct myself in accordance with this Code of Ethics in all interactions, including coach training, coach mentoring and coach supervisory activities, as well as client sessions.
3. Refrain from unlawful discrimination in occupational activities, including age, race, gender orientation, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin or disability.
4. Maintain, store and dispose of any records, including electronic files and communications, created during my coaching engagements in a manner that promotes confidentiality, security and privacy and complies with any applicable laws and agreements.
5. Seek to be conscious of any conflict or potential conflict of interest, openly disclose any such conflict and offer to remove myself when a conflict arises.
6. Honour an equitable coach/client relationship, regardless of the form of compensation.
7. Speak what I know to be true to clients, prospective clients or sponsors about the potential value of the coaching process or of myself as a coach.
8. Carefully explain and strive to ensure that, prior to or at the initial meeting, my coaching clients understand the nature of coaching, the nature and limits of confidentiality, financial arrangements, and any other terms of the coaching agreement.
9. Have a clear coaching service agreement with my clients before beginning the coaching relationship and honour this agreement. The agreement shall include the roles, responsibilities and rights of all parties involved.
10. Hold responsibility for being aware of and setting clear, appropriate and culturally sensitive boundaries that govern interactions, physical or otherwise, I may have with my clients.
11. Avoid any sexual or romantic relationship with current clients or sponsor(s) or students, mentees or supervisees.
12. Respect the client’s right to terminate the coaching relationship at any point during the process, subject to the provisions of the agreement.
13. Encourage the client or sponsor to make a change if I believe the client or sponsor would be better served by another coach or by another resource and suggest my client seek the services of other professionals when deemed necessary or appropriate.
14. Commit to the need for continued and ongoing development of my professional skills.
15. Maintain the strictest levels of confidentiality with all client information unless release is required by law, or an over-riding safety concern.
Life Changes Coach does not give medical advice or engage in the practice of medicine, provide diagnoses or prescribe medications and Veronica Miller is not a licensed health care professional or psychotherapist. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The information contained on the Life Changes Coach web site is provided for your general information only. Life Changes Coach and Veronica Miller under no circumstances recommends particular treatment for specific individuals and in all cases recommends that you consult your physician or local treatment center before pursuing any course of treatment. Veronica Miller nor Life Changes Coach is neither liable nor responsible to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly for any advice or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this website. Life Changes Coach and Veronica Miller does not recommend, endorse or make any representation about the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any products, procedures, services, opinions or other information that may be contained on or available through this website. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.